2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNaburn Place, Leeds
- Guide Price £85,000 - £95,000
- NO CHAIN!
- Two Bedrooms
- Sought After Location
- Well Presented Throughout
- Early Viewing Recommended
Guide Price £85,000 - £95,000 William H Brown is delighted to offer this spacious two bed end terrace. The property benefits from a Combi Boiler and a Wood Burning Stove, with Wood Store area. Boasting attractive decoration throughout
William H Brown is delighted to offer an opportunity to purchase this spacious two bed end terrace. The property benefits from a Combi Boiler, Gas Central Heating System and a Wood Burning Stove, with Wood Store area. Boasting attractive decoration throughout and briefly comprising; kitchen/diner, lounge, two bedrooms and family bathroom makes this property appealing to a wide range of buyers. Early viewing is highly recommended.
Open plan Kitchen/Dining Room with UPVC front door and two double glazed windows to the front.
Newly laid Solid Oak Flooring to the kitchen area, a range of modern wall and base units with under unit lighting and laminate work surfaces over incorporating a one and half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Electric oven/Gas hob.
Newly laid Solid Oak Flooring. Wood Burning Stove and Patio Doors to Front Garden.
First Floor Landing
Providing access to all First Floor rooms. Central heating radiator. Walking Wardrobe with two clothes rails /Storage Area and rear facing UPVC double glazed window.
Double Bedroom with front facing UPVC double glazed window. Built in Storage Area and Dressing Room. Central heating radiator.
A Good sized Bedroom with UPVC double glazed window to front and a central heating radiator.
Family Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath, with power shower over, low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin and Bidet, with tiled walls and two double glazed windows to rear.
To the front is a decking area leading to a mainly lawned garden with mature shrubbery
To the side fully enclosed private garden surrounded by mature hedging and two apple trees.
To the rear is a yard with Wood storage area and a shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61957298.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGT104797. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.