2 bedroom terraced house for saleQueens Road, Fakenham
- Great Buy To Let or First Time Buy
- End Terrace House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Long Garden & Parking
- No Onward Chain
OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN- Ideal Buy to Let or First Time Buy- this property is deceptively spacious and benefits from two double bedrooms, lounge, dining room, kitchen and bathroom. There is a long garden and off road parking, viewing is essential!
Lounge 11' 2" maximum x 10' 11" ( 3.40m maximum x 3.33m )
Enclosed entrance porch to front, feature gas fireplace, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front. Opens to:
Dining Room 11' 1" x 8' 3" to stairs extending to 10' 8" ( 3.38m x 2.51m to stairs extending to 3.25m )
Radiator, understairs cupboard and UPVC double glazed window to rear. Stairs to the first floor.
Kitchen 12' x 5' 10" ( 3.66m x 1.78m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks. Electric oven with gas hob and space for fridge/freezer. UPVC double glazed window to side and door to the side.
UPVC double glazed door to rear.
WC and double glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the dining room.
Bedroom One 11' 4" maximum x 10' 11" narrowing to 8' 8" ( 3.45m maximum x 3.33m narrowing to 2.64m )
Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 8' 4" ( 3.40m x 2.54m )
Built-in cupboard, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear. Step down to:
WC, wash hand basin and bath with tiled splashbacks. UPVC double glazed window to rear.
There is off road parking to the front and the rear garden is of a decent size but does need cultivating.
There is a right of access across the back for neighbouring properties.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61957304.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM104288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.