4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBridgewater Close, Frodsham
- No Ongoing Chain
- 4/5 Bedrooms
- Cul de sac location
- Recently updated throughout
- Garage and Parking
GUIDE PRICE £260,000 - £280,000
Tucked away at the bottom of the cul de sac is this 4 bedroom home that must be viewed to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer and the standard of finish throughout. This property also has the added bonus of being offered for sale with no vendor chain.
GUIDE PRICE £260,000 - £280,000
Tucked away at the bottom of the cul de sac is this 4 bedroom home that must be viewed to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer and the standard of finish throughout. This property also has the added bonus of being offered for sale with no vendor chain and walking distance to Frodsham centre.
When viewing it will reveal; entrance hall, Lounge and Breakfast kitchen plus w.c On the first floor there is the master bedroom with ensuite which has been recently updated plus a further reception room which is currently used as sitting room. On the second floor there are three bedrooms and again recently updated family bathroom. You also have gardens to three sides; front, side and rear as well as a single garage.
Low level w.c., pedestal wash basin with hot and cold taps and heated towel rail.
Lounge 14' 6" x 9' 9" ( 4.42m x 2.97m )
Two double glazed windows to the front elevation, two radiators and storage space.
Kitchen 14' 6" x 9' 10" ( 4.42m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall and base units with work surface over, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Stainless steel hob with extractor fan over, built in oven, stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap and tiled walls.
Bedroom One 9' 10" x 12' 5" ( 3.00m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted triple door wardrobes, spot lights to the ceiling and a radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, shower cubicle, low level w.c., vanity unit with inset was basin and hot and cold taps and a radiator.
Reception Room 14' 7" x 9' 11" ( 4.45m x 3.02m )
Used as a Sitting Room, two double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 7' 3" ( 3.02m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 5" x 9' 9" ( 4.39m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, spot lights to the ceiling, triple fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Second floor loft hatch, spot lights to the ceiling.
Bedroom Four 6' 11" x 9' 11" ( 2.11m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, spot lights to the ceiling and a radiator.
Panelled bath with hot and cold taps, vanity unit with inset wash basin with mixer tap, heated towel radiator and extractor fan.
Gravelled area with parking for several cars.
Side gate leading to gravelled rear garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61957310.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.