3 bedroom detached house for saleNew House Close, Canterbury, Kent
Sold STC £400,000
- A beautifully presented 3 bedroom detached house
- Large lounge and large kitchen/diner
- Separate utility room
- Garage and driveway parking
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating C (74)
A BEAUTIFULLY presented 3 bedroom detached house with garage and driveway, built just 12 years ago and with internal space and modern living that just simply have to be seen to be fully appreciated.In our opinion the accommodation on offer is far more often found in large 4 bedroom properties so internal viewing to appreciate all that is on offer is simply a must! The feeling of space begins when you first enter this lovely home, with the entrance hallway being wider than expected. There is the convenience of the downstairs cloakroom and the lounge to the front has a walk through to the superb and spacious kitchen with dining area at the rear and views of the rear garden. You can imagine spending most of your time at the rear of this home such is the sociable space on offer. The separate utility room will not disappoint either! All three bedrooms offer spacious accommodation, with the family bathroom in keeping with this lovely home. The rear garden is, in our opinion, wider than anticipated and with no properties to the immediate rear, 1st floor bedroom views to the rear give the added feeling of being in the countryside. A short drive and you are in Canterbury City Centre and access to all local amenities, with nearby highly-rated schools a bonus for families.
What the Owner says:
When we first moved to this area, we loved it so much that when we decided to move we didn’t want to go too far, so we built this house 12 years ago on the land just to the side of our original home next door and then moved in. The peaceful living we have here is just one reason why we have loved living here, and with the City centre being just a short drive away we have all we could hope for on our doorstep. It is time to downsize now as we just don’t need all of the space this lovely home has to offer.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall: 16'0 x 7'1 (4.88m x 2.16m)
- Cloakroom: 7'1 x 3'2 (2.16m x 0.97m)
- Kitchen Area: 14'5 x 10'8 (4.40m x 3.25m)
- Utility Room: 8'10 x 5'10 (2.69m x 1.78m)
- Dining Area: 23'1 X 11'11 x 12'1 maximum (7.04m x 3.69m)
- Lounge Area: 19'2 x 11'11 (5.85m x 3.63m)
- Landing: 11'9 x 10'8 (3.58m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'2 x 10'8 (3.41m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'8 x 11'11 (4.47m x 3.63m)
- En-suite Shower Room: 9'8 x 3'3 (2.95m x 0.99m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'3 x 11'11 (3.74m x 3.63m)
- Bathroom: 10'9 x 7'2 (3.28m x 2.19m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61957454.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10344449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.