This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom bungalow for sale

Mowbray Close, Skegness, Lincolnshire, PE25

Sold STC £35,500

Property Description

Key features

  • Semi detached bungalow
  • No upper chain
  • Two bedrooms
  • Epc rating B
  • Gas central heating & Upvc double glazing
  • Lounge & conservatory
  • Rear garden
  • Block paved drive & garage

Full description

A semi detached shared ownership bungalow in a popular modern location. Available on a part own part rent basis. The well presented modern property has the addition of a conservatory. Externally the property has a garden to the rear and a block paved driveway which gives direct access to the garage.

Hall-
Having composite and glazed entrance door, central heating radiator, electric fuse box, telephone point, access to roof space and airing cupboard with shelving housing the wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler.

Lounge Diner- 17ft 1 x 10ft 2 (5.21m x 3.10m)
Upvc entrance door and window unit to the conservatory, two central heating radiators, tv aerial point and telephone point.

Conservatory- 9ft x 7ft 6 (2.74m x 2.29m)
Having upvc window units to dual aspects, upvc entrance door, top opening windows, wall light points and polycarbonate roof.

Kitchen- 9ft 5 x 8ft 9 (2.87m x 2.67m)
Having upvc double glazed window unit to the rear elevation, central heating radiator, space for fridge freezer, modern fitted kitchen comprising base cupboard, drawers and wall mounted units, roll edge worktop with contrasting splashback, plumbing for automatic washing machine, built in electric oven, four ring gas hob above, stainless steel extractor, inset one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap and water softener system.

Bathroom- 8ft 1 x 5ft 6 (2.41m x 1.68m)
Upvc double glazed obscured glass window unit to the rear elevation, central heating radiator, extractor, electric shaver point, dual flush wc, vanity wash handbasin, panelled bath with mixer tap and mains fed shower above.

Bedroom 1- 14ft 2 x 9ft 1 (4.32m x 2.77m)
Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation and central heating radiator.

Bedroom 2- 9ft 11 x 8ft 9 (3.02m x 2.67m)
Upvc double glazed window unit to the front elevation and central heating radiator.

Outside-
The front of the property has bushes set, outside light and block paved driveway giving direct access to the garage.
The rear of the property has gated access to the driveway, outside, ramped access from the conservatory, predominately laid to lawn with fencing and shrubs set.

Garage- 16ft 4 x 8ft 11 (4.98m x 2.72m)
Having concrete floor, remote control up and over door, electric and power connected and composite entrance door.

Agents note - This is a shared ownership property you will own 25% of this property and rent the remaining 75%. Full rental costs are available and a copy of the lease from the selling agents office. It should be noted that all purchasers must be over 55 years of age. This is a leasehold property. Potential buyers should ask their solicitors to check the terms and conditions of the lease.

Directions
From leaving the office continue along Lumley Road, around Berry Way onto Lincoln Road. Continue along Lincoln Road before turning left onto Warth Lane. Continue along Warth Lane before turning left onto Samuel John Way. Follow this road around onto Mowbray Close.


More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
16 September 2016

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 154551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nottingham Property Services, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.