5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCharney Avenue, Abingdon
Offers in Region of £400,000
- Extended Five Bedroom Family Home
- Flexible Accommodation
- Tastefully Decorated Throughout
- Recently re-Fitted Kitchen
- Rush Common School Catchment Area
- Ample Off-Street Parking
- No Onward Chain
Situated on the popular Peachcroft development in north Abingdon is this extremely flexible five bedroom family home, located within close proximity to 'outstanding' Ofsted rated primary schools, local shops and fantastic transport links.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac on the popular Peachcroft development in north Abingdon is this extremely flexible five bedroom family home, located within close proximity to 'outstanding' Ofsted rated primary schools, local shops and fantastic transport links. Thoughtfully extended and offering ample living space the property benefits from five good sized bedrooms, a stylish En-suite, a further family bathroom and a recently re-fitted kitchen. The property has been much improved by its current owners. Offering potential to further develop the converted garage into extra living space if required. The property really does require a full internal viewing to appreciate all it has to offer.
Lounge 13' 2" x 12' 4" Max ( 4.01m x 3.76m Max )
Dining Area 10' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.30m x 2.41m )
Kitchen 10' 10" Max x 7' 5" ( 3.30m Max x 2.26m )
Bedroom Two/ Reception Room 15' 11" Max x 8' 10" Max ( 4.85m Max x 2.69m Max )
Bedroom One 16' 5" x 8' 10" ( 5.00m x 2.69m )
Bedroom Three 13' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.99m x 2.67m )
Bedroom Four 9' 2" x 9' ( 2.79m x 2.74m )
Bedroom Five 9' 6" Max x 6' 5" Max ( 2.90m Max x 1.96m Max )
Outbuilding/ Family Room 15' x 9' 4" ( 4.57m x 2.84m )
Store (Within Outbuilding) 9' 4" x 9' ( 2.84m x 2.74m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61959197.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABI104780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.