3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Street, Helhoughton, Fakenham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- £280,000-£300,000 Guide Price
- Two Garages & Ample Parking
- Three Double Bedrooms, Lounge & Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- New Flooring in Certain Rooms
- Popular Village Location
An extended semi detached character cottage offering spacious living accommodatio including lounge fireplace, newly fitted kitchen/breakfast, dining room & three bedrooms. The property also benefits from enclosed garden, ample parking,TWO detached garages & is offered with NO CHAIN
An extended semi detached character cottage offering spacious living accommodation including lounge fireplace, newly fitted kitchen/breakfast, dining room, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from enclosed garden, ample parking,TWO detached garages & is offered with NO CHAIN
Entrance door to front, radiator, stairs to the first floor with archway to dining room and door to:
Living Room 15' 9" x 13' 5" ( 4.80m x 4.09m )
Exposed timbers, fireplace with pamment tiled hearth, radiator, television point and double glazed window to front.
Dining Room 19' 9" x 8' 3" ( 6.02m x 2.51m )
Double aspect room with double glazed windows to rear and side. Exposed timbers, oil central heating boiler and radiator.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 11' 3" ( 3.89m x 3.43m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over. Inset one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for free standing cooker with space for cooker hood over. Space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, radiator and timber effect flooring. Double glazed window to the rear and stable door to the side.
Landing / Study Area
Stairs from entrance hall, loft access, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and UPVC double glazed window to front.
Bedroom One 15' 4" x 13' 5" ( 4.67m x 4.09m )
Radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 8' 9" ( 2.67m x 2.67m )
UPVC double glazed window to front and side aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 4" x 11' 3" ( 4.06m x 3.43m )
Radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising: WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower attachment over, glass shower screen and tiled splashbacks. Radiator, laminate flooring and double UPVC double glazed window to rear.
With up and over door, power, light, two windows and door to side.
With up and over door to front, windows and pedestrian door to the side.
The property is approached by a driveway that provides ample off road parking. There is two detached garages. The rear garden is enclosed, mainly laid to lawn with shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61959233.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM104559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.