3 bedroom detached house for saleImpson Way, Mundford, Thetford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern detached house
- Three bedrooms
- En suite to bedroom one
- Gas central heating
- Enclosed rear garden
Situated in the popular village of Mundford, this modern detached house has three bedrooms, one with en-suite, as well as a downstairs cloakroom/ toilet. With gas fired central heating the property benefits from a conservatory to the rear and is offered WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN.
The property is a modern detached house situated within a the popular village of Mundford. The property offers accommodation comprising; Living Room leading onto a conservatory which opens up onto the rear garden, 3 bedrooms, one including an en suite shower room. Separate bathroom and cloakroom and a single garage.
With laminated floor, textured ceiling and UPVC sealed unit double glazed entrance door to:
Living Room 15' 10" x 10' 7" ( 4.83m x 3.23m )
With sealed unit double glazed window to front, laminated floor, radiator, textured ceiling and sealed unit sliding patio doors to:
Conservatory 11' 1" x 9' 4" ( 3.38m x 2.84m )
Of brick and sealed unit UPVC construction with sealed unit doors onto rear garden, power and light connected.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 8' 5" ( 2.49m x 2.57m )
Access via archway from dining room. With single drainer stainless steel sink unit inset into rolled edged work surface with mixer tap over and cupboards below. Further cupboards and drawers with rolled edge work surfaces over. Built in stainless still gas hob with cooker hood above. Built in electric oven, space for fridge freezer, space and plumbing for automatic dishwasher, eye level units, wall mounted gas fired boiler. Textured ceiling and sealed unit window to rear.
Inner Hall Way
With stairs to first floor, Sealed unit window to side, textured ceiling and internal door to garage.
With close coupled WC, wash hand basin, textured ceiling and radiator.
First Floor Landing
With textured ceiling, access into the loft space, airing cupboard with hot water tank and shelving and radiator.
Bedroom One 12' x 8' 11" (plus door recess) ( 3.66m x 2.72m (plus door recess) )
With laminated floor, textured ceiling, range of built in wardrobes, overhead and bedside cabinets, sealed unit window to rear and radiator.
En Suite Shower Room
White suite comprising close coupled WC with shower cubicle with mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, vinyl flooring, textured ceiling, sealed unit window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" max x 10' 10" ( 3.84m max x 3.30m )
With laminated flooring, textured ceiling, sealed united window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 7' 3" ( 2.57m x 2.21m )
With textured ceiling, sealed unit window to front and radiator.
With coloured suite comprising close coupled WC, paneled bath with shower attachment over, vinyl floor, pedestal wash hand basin, sealed unit window to rear and textured ceiling.
The front garden features a small lawned area and has shrub borders. There is a driveway providing access to the single integral garage with up and over metal door and power and lighting connected. There is space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and connecting door to inner hall. Rear garden mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area, outside tap and timber garden fencing.
From William H Brown's office in Brandon, proceed along the High Street to the level crossing bearing right to Mundford. On reaching Mundford turn left at the round about (sign posted Kings Lynn) and second right into Impson Way. Continue along Impson Way where the property can be found on the left hand side, clearly indicated by a William H Brown for sale sign.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61959296.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD106215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.