4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLongedge Lane, Wingerworth
Withdrawn from Market
- Four Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Spacious Lounge With French Doors To The Garden
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Separate Bay Window Dining Room
- Master & Guest Bedroom With En Suite
- Family Bathroom With White Suite
- Substantial Enclosed South Facing Rear Garden
- Off-Street Parking & Garage Having W.C & Office Room Above
- GCH, DG, Ground Floor W.C. & Utility Room
- Energy Rating TBC
Set on a fantastic elevated plot of substantial gardens with far reaching views to the front is this beautifully presented four bedroom family home. Deceptively spacious the property offers over 1600 sq. ft of flexible accommodation set across two levels including fabulous entertaining spaces, master & guest bedroom with en-suites & modern breakfast kitchen with separate utility. Located in the sought after suburb of Wingerworth close to amenities, schools & parks
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61960027.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795011777. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.