6 bedroom barn conversion for saleTonbridge Road, Wateringbury, Maidstone, Kent
Sold STC £640,000
- 6 bedroom barn conversion set in semi rural location
- 3 bathrooms
- Huge lounge
- Ample parking
- No chain!
- EPC energy rating C (71)
Situated off an un-adopted road off of Tonbridge Road and away from the traffic is this absolute gem. As your drive through the electric gates on approaching this barn conversion you are instantly met with a sense of exclusivity.A vast entrance hall greets you and leads you through to the downstairs space on offer within this home. The size of the lounge has the definite 'WOW' factor with two sliding patio doors that lead out into the enclosed, secluded front garden.The kitchen was completely re-done approximately 6 years ago. Hard wearing Amtico flooring has been laid, ideal for the busy foot traffic for any large family. No expense has been spared on upgrading this area, with granite work top, built in double oven and dish washer. A waste disposal unit has also been added.The utility rooms allows you to hide the noisy appliances away and includes a washing machine and tumble dryer.Upstairs again is a vast amount of space, ideal for any growing family requiring ample rooms. Three bathrooms service these bedrooms offering easy living.The front garden is the main garden with a small courtyard to the rear, while a large drive and double garage with electric up and over doors offers plenty of parking for a large family.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 26'10 x 18'10 (8.18m x 5.74m)
- Kitchen: 18'10 x 11'2 (5.74m x 3.41m)
- Ancillary Room: 11'5 x 9'7 (3.48m x 2.92m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Bedroom 1: 15'6 x 11'4 (4.73m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'6 x 9'9 (4.42m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 3: 18'3 x 11'1 (5.57m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 4: 17'9 x 9'3 (5.41m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 5: 10'0 x 6'2 (3.05m x 1.88m)
- Study/ Bedroom 6: 11'10 x 9'5 (3.61m x 2.87m)
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Shower room
- Front Garden
- Rear Courtyard
- Double Garage: 17'7 x 12'0 (5.36m x 3.66m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61960826.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12403072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Kings Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.