4 bedroom terraced house for saleHopedale Road London SE7
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Sherington and Invicta Catchment
- Superb Local Transport Links
- Beautiful Condition Throughout
- Energy Efficiency Rating E
- Original Features
- Popular Residential Street
Beautiful four bedroom, two bathroom family home, within catchment of the extremely popular Sherington and Invicta schools (both OFSTED outstanding). Offering spacious and modern living throughout, this property is bound to attract many people looking to move to the area.
Ground floor accommodation briefly comprises a large through reception room, boasting dual aspect windows, original floorboards and a beautiful fireplace. A stunning fully fitted kitchen, complete with fantastic natural light and underfloor heating. The ground floor of this property also offers a downstairs WC.
To the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a modern three piece family bathroom suite. The second floor offers a large master suite, benefiting from eaves storage, a shower room and built in wardrobes.
Further benefits include a pleasant east facing rear garden, gas central heating, stylish decoration throughout and easy access to transport links.
Viewings are highly recommended on this splendid family home.
Energy Efficiency Rating E.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P202601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Payne, Blackheath Standard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.