4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMill Drive, Hove
Sold STC £550,000
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 2 BATHROOMS & GF W/C
- LARGE OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING/KITCHEN
- LARGE REAR GARDEN WITH HOME OFFICE
- OFF-STREET PARKING & GARAGE
- SUPERB DECORATION THROUGHOUT
Guide Price £550,000 - £575,000
With a home office in the garden, a large open plan living space on the ground floor and plenty of sleeping accommodation, this is going to make a fantastic family home for anyone who moves in.
Mill Drive is ideally situated in Hove, just off Goldstone Crescent. Hove Park is nearby with it's playing fields, tennis courts and cafe, You also have good access to popular local schools and colleges.
The house itself is semi-detached with off street parking and garage. The garden has been beautifully landscaped with decking area directly from the house, lawned and flower bed sections, two garden sheds one housing gym area, side access and a home office. The home office is a great feature, with space for sofa bed and fully fitted for electrical equipment.
Ground floor of the house comprises; entrance porch, spacious hallway with downstairs w.c. Sitting room to the front with double doors leading into the kitchen / dining room, large opening from here into the extension / snug area.
The kitchen / breakfast room with a fantastic family area with modern fitted kitchen, space for a large dining table and large openings into both the sitting room and further snug area. This ground floor space offers great flexibility for different preferences
The first floor comprises; three double bedrooms, two with large built in wardrobes and the family bathrooms.
Stairs then lead up to the 2nd floor, with spacious landing area and doors into the master bedroom with pleasant views over the garden and the 2nd bathroom with a modern fitted suite.
This is truly a great family home, benefiting from excellent sized rooms throughout, parking, garage, home office and lovely garden!
Driveway & Garage
Living Room 15' 6" x 9' 8" max ( 4.72m x 2.95m max )
Kitchen / Dining Area 19' 7" max x 17' 7" max ( 5.97m max x 5.36m max )
Extension 'snug' Room
Bedroom 2 14' 3" x 11' ( 4.34m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 3 11' x 10' 4" ( 3.35m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 4 9' 8" x 8' 3" ( 2.95m x 2.51m )
Master Bedroom 15' 6" x 10' 1" ( 4.72m x 3.07m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61961294.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRH105180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.