3 bedroom terraced house for saleCo Operative Street, Chickenley, Dewsbury
Sold STC £95,000
- ***Guide Price £95,000 - £100,000***
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Modern & Well Presented
- Close To M1 Local Motorway Network
- **NO CHAIN**
- DG & GCH
***Guide Price £95,000 - £100,000*** Offered with NO CHAIN is this three bedroom mid terrace property that comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, porch, three bedrooms and bathroom. Yard to front and enclosed garden to the rear. Viewing highly recommended.
***Guide Price £95,000 - £100,000***
Three Bedroom Mid Terrace
Double glazed door to rear, radiator and stairs to first floor, Door to cellar.
Lounge 15' 2" x 12' 1" To Chimney Recess ( 4.62m x 3.68m To Chimney Recess )
Feature fireplace with electric fire, laminate floor and radiator. Double glazed french door to rear
Kitchen 9' 11" x 12' ( 3.02m x 3.66m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, tiled splash back and stainless steel one bowl sink. Built in electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler and coving to the ceiling. Door to porch and double glazed window to front.
Porch 3' 4" x 7' 2" ( 1.02m x 2.18m )
uPVC door to front and double glazed windows to side and front.
Loft access and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 1 8' 11" x 9' 11" Not Including Recess ( 2.72m x 3.02m Not Including Recess )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 11' 11" ( 2.97m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 2" x 5' 5" Not Including Recess ( 2.49m x 1.65m Not Including Recess )
Double glazed window to rear, laminate floor and coving to ceiling. Built in cupboard above bulkhead.
Three piece suite comprising wash hand basin, low flush wc and bath with shower over. Towel radiator and part tilled walls.
Yard to the front and enclosed garden to the rear with decorative bark and patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61961330.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.