3 bedroom detached house for saleQuilter Drive, Ipswich
- Three Bedrooms
- Detached Family Home
- Popular Cul-De-Sac Location
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Downstairs Cloakroom and First Floor Bathroom
Superb three bedroom detached family house situated in a wonderful cul-de-sac position in the popular Pinewood area to the South-West of Ipswich. The property offers NO ONWARD CHAIN, and is in perfect location for access to the A12/A14 and Suffolk One College.
The property nestles close to Belstead Brook being ideal for dog walkers and there area also various local amenities close to the property including schools, shops and restaurants and easy access to the A12 & A14.
Entrance Door Into:
Stairs leading to the first floor, radiator and doors leading to:
Obscure double glazed window to the side, low level WC, tiled splashbacks and radiator.
Lounge / Diner 23' 5" x 11' 3" max ( 7.14m x 3.43m max )
Double glazed window to the front, double glazed sliding patio doors leading to the rear garden, two radiators and door leading to:
Kitchen 8' 9" x 8' 2" ( 2.67m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the rear, one and a half bowl single sink and drainer unit with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, range of wall and floor mounted cupboards and drawers, built in Beko electric oven with four ring gas hob and extractor fan over. Plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted boiler, radiator, part obscure double glazed side door leading to the side path outside.
First Floor Landing
Obscure double glazed window to the side, loft access, built in cupboard housing water tank and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 10' 1" ( 3.71m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes with mirror fronted sliding doors and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 1" ( 3.25m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes with mirror fronted sliding doors and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 7' 3" max ( 2.90m x 2.21m max )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted cupboard and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the rear, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, radiator and part tiled walls.
Garage 16' 8" x 7' 10" ( 5.08m x 2.39m )
Up and over door with power and lighting.
Driveway in front of the garage providing ample off road parking.
Further access via the gated side path, brick paved patio area, decked patio area to the rear of the garden, small gated lawned area to the side and external tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61961354.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.