4 bedroom detached house for saleBuckthorn Road, Hampton Hargate, Peterborough
Sold STC £280,000
- Detached family home
- Four bedrooms
- Immaculately presented
- Separate dining room
- Two en suites
- Private landscaped rear garden
- Utility room
*Detached family home
*Separate dining room
*Two en suites
*Private landscaped rear garden
Laminate floor, under stairs storage with light, radiator, stairs leading to first floor, doors.
3.63m x 3.10m (11'11" x 10'2" into recess). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, fitted electric fan assisted double oven, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, space for fridge and freezer, tiled flooring, pvcu double glazed window to rear aspect, door to:
2.54m x 1.57m (8'4" x 5'2"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, door to rear garden.
Fitted with two piece suite comprising vanity wash hand basin with tiled splashback and low level wc, pvcu double glazed window to side aspect.
6.55m x 3.53m (21'6" x 11'7"). Pvcu double glazed bay window to front aspect, two pvcu double glazed windows to rear aspect with patio doors opening to rear garden, two radiators.
3.12m x 2.82m (10'3" x 9'3"). Pvcu double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, loft access and doors to:
2.95m x 3.63m (9'8" x 11'11"). Pvcu double glazed window to front aspect, two double built in wardrobes, radiator, door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising recessed shower enclosure, vanity wash hand basin and low level wc, tiled splashback.
2.46m x 3.66m (8'1" x 12' plus recess). Pvcu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc, radiator.
2.69m x 2.87m (8'10" x 9'5"). Pvcu double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
2.87m x 2.62m (9'5" x 8'7"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted triple wardrobes, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc, tiled splashbacks.
Power and lighting, up and over door.
To the front are views of the conservation area. Driveway with parking for two to three cars leading to garage and gated access to the rear garden.The rear garden is private with flower borders and has been landscaped with Yorkshire sandstone patio seating area stepping down to the lawn area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61961588.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM201329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.