2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorthumberland Avenue, Stamford
- Two Double Bedrooms
- No Forward Chain
- Utility Room
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Ideal Investment/First Time Buy
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Close to Local Amenities
IDEAL FIRST TIME HOME/INVESTMENT
* Kitchen/Breakfast Room
* Utility Room
** WELL PRESENTED BATHROOM*
* Enclosed Rear Garden
* Walking Distance to Local Amenities
Offered for sale is the two double bedroom property offered for sale with no forward chain. The property is located close to the desirable town centre of Stamford. In brief the property offers a good sized lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, two double bedrooms and fully tiled bathroom. With an enclosed rear garden this property would make an ideal first home or investment opportunity.
UPVC door to side aspect and door leading to
4.06m x 3.45m (13'4" x 11'4") UPVC window to front aspect, radiator, fireplace with living flame gas fire, door to:
4.39m max x 2.79m max (14'5" x 9'2") Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with 1 ½ sink unit with mixer tap over, space for gas cooker, space for fridge/freezer, pantry and door to rear lobby/utility room
1.70m x 0.97m (5'7" x 3'2") UPVC window to rear aspect and UPVC door to garden, plumbing for washing machine.
Fitted with a two piece suite, window to rear aspect and radiator.
First Floor Landing
3.48m excluding wardrobe x 3.68m (11'5" x 12'1"): UPVC window to front aspect, radiator and built in wardrobe.
3.38m x 2.44m (11'1" x 8') UPVC window to rear aspect and radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite including bath with shower over, wash hand basin and W.C., fully tiled walls.
To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed garden with a patio seating area to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61961600.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFD201657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.