3 bedroom link detached house for saleHome Farm, Foston, Derby
- Beautiful location
- Linked detached
- Three bedrooms
- 1.7 acre land
- Barn on site
Set within the idyllic area of Foston is this three bedroom, link detached barn conversion. Benefiting from 1.7 acres (approx) of land. Exposed beams to the property give the property real character. Internal viewings are highly recommended.
With entrance door to front, two understairs storage cupboards and flag stone flooring.
Lounge 31' 8" max x 16' 11" max ( 9.65m max x 5.16m max )
With four double glazed windows to the front, patio style doors giving access to the rear, wood multi fuel burner fireplace with large oak mantle piece and stone hearth. Exposed beams and solid oak flooring.
Kitchen 16' 9" x 11' 8" ( 5.11m x 3.56m )
Fitted kitchen comprises matching wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer inset into roll edge working surface, AGA with integrated electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, space for dining table and door giving access to the rear.
with arched windows over looking the rear courtyard and feature cast Iron spiral staircase leading to bedroom four/sitting room
Bedroom One 16' 3" x 14' 1" ( 4.95m x 4.29m )
With two double glazed windows, two radiators, T.V points, parquet wood flooring and exposed beams.
With low level W.C., wash hand basin and enclosed shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 11' 3" ( 3.86m x 3.43m )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and T.V points
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.30m x 2.82m )
With double glazed window to the front, parquet wood flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Four/sitting Room 25' x 16' 4" ( 7.62m x 4.98m )
With two velux style windows and accessed via the spiral staircase
With low level W.C., wash hand basin, panelled bath and electric shower, bidet, radiator and double glazed window.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed courtyard style garden with lawn area, patio seating area, decorative shrubs and borders and feature pond.
To the front of the property is the spacious driveway benefiting from ample off road parking and leading to the double garage/workshop and further timber garage with adjoining external storage. The property boasts a large paddock (1.7 acres approx) enclosed by mature hedges ideal for live stock or other uses.
Garage/workshop 20' 6" x 18' ( 6.25m x 5.49m )
With double electric up and over doors, velux style window, insulated and carpeted, loft storage with stair access and individual heating system.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61962692.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR104155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.