4 bedroom detached house for salePark Avenue, Misterton, Doncaster
Sold STC £274,400
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Exclusive Cul-de-sac development of just 7 executive homes
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS, kitchen and Utility
- FOUR generous bedrooms, ensuite to the master bedroom, double garage
- Superb well served village location
- Excellent local schools
Part of an EXCLUSIVE CUL-DE-SAC DEVELOPMENT OF 7 HOMES is this FOUR BEDROOM, THREE RECEPTION ROOM executive style detached home in the well served village of Misterton. SUPERB LOCAL SCHOOLS. Ample local amenities. IDEAL FOR COMMUTERS.
Part of an exclusive cul-de-sac development of just 7 houses is this 4 bedroom executive style detached home, positioned to the fringes of the village of Misterton on the edge of the beautiful Nottinghamshire countryside. The village is well served having a Coop, award winning butcher, doctor's surgery, pharmacy and even its own equestrian centre and cafe. Both the local Primary and Secondary schools are superb and it's central position ideal for commuters. The Georgian market town of Retford is just 14 miles away from the property with facilities such as, boutiques, pubs and restaurants and even a monthly farmers market where local produce can be purchased in the busy market square. There is an intercity rail link to London from Retford which takes just 1 hour 25 minutes. The A1 is only 10 miles from the village and for those travelling further afield Robin Hood International airport is just 12 miles away. The medieval town of Gainsborough is just 7.5 miles from Misterton offering further facilities including the highly regarded Marshalls Yard shopping centre and the outstanding Queen Elizabeth Grammar school, regarded as one of the best in the country. Don't take our word for it book a viewing to see all this home has to offer.
Having double glazed door, window and under floor heated flooring.
Having neutral decor, wooden flooring, central heating radiator and understairs storage.
Having a double glazed window, w.c, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, granite tiling, under floor heating and full tiling to the walls.
Study 9' 5" x 6' 9" ( 2.87m x 2.06m )
With neutral decor, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and with built in office furniture.
Lounge 19' 9" x 11' 5" ( 6.02m x 3.48m )
Having neutral decor, central heating radiator, double glazed box bay window, coving to the ceiling, hardwood flooring, a feature fire surround with living flame gas fire inset and double doors opening to the dining room.
Dining Room 10' x 11' 4" ( 3.05m x 3.45m )
Having feature wall in beige, wooden flooring, central heating radiator and double glazed patio doors.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 9' 5" ( 3.53m x 2.87m )
Fitted with a good range of beech finish wall and base units set above and below a complimentary work surface which extends to include a one & half sink with drainer and integrated appliances to include a electric oven, gas hob, extractor and dish washer, The kitchen further benefits from having splash back tiling, tiled flooring and a double glazed window.
Utility 6' 7" x 5' 10" ( 2.01m x 1.78m )
With base units above a complimentary work surface, space for a fridge freezer, space for washing machine, stainless steel sink with drainer and a double glazed window and door.
First Floor And Landing
Stairs rise to the first floor and landing providing loft access and having neutral decor.
Bedroom One 18' x 11' 6" ( 5.49m x 3.51m )
With neutral decor, central heating radiator, coving and spotlights to the ceiling and a double glazed window.
Ensuite Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
Fitted with a suite to comprise of having w.c, wash hand basin, shower cubicle and having tiled flooring, splash back tiling and a double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 9' 6" ( 3.89m x 2.90m )
Having neutral decor, coving to the ceiling and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 9' 6" ( 3.58m x 2.90m )
Having neutral decor, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Four 10' 5" max x 10' max ( 3.18m max x 3.05m max )
With neutral decor, coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
With tiled flooring, splash back tiling, a three piece suite to include a double ended bath tub and a heated towel rail.
To the front of the property is an open plan lawned garden with a small apple tree and is edged by plants and shrubs.
To the rear of the property a laid to lawn garden has a patio area and is mainly enclosed by fence.
With double up and over door, pitched and tiled roof.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61962737.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD102892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.