2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHome Farm Close, Laughterton, Lincoln
- Semi Detached
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom Suites
- Off-Road Parking
- Well Maintained Gardens
Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Laughterton is this beautifully presented two bedroom family home benefiting from spacious, light and airy living accommodation throughout, modern kitchen and bathroom suites, off-road parking and a well maintained rear garden.
Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Laughterton is this beautifully presented two bedroom semi-detached family home benefiting from spacious, light and airy living accommodation throughout, modern kitchen and bathroom suites, off-road parking and a well maintained rear garden. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Downstairs Cloakroom, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Two Bedrooms to the First Floor and a Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With side entrance door, wall mounted panel radiator and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
With low level WC.
Lounge 14' 6" x 12' 8" ( 4.42m x 3.86m )
Having a double glazed bay window to the side aspect, double glazed window to the front aspect, TV and power points, wall mounted panel radiator and stairs rising to the first floor.
Kitchen / Diner 11' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.61m x 2.92m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer and space and plumbing for various appliances; complete with tiled splashbacks, wall mounted panel radiator, double glazed window to the rear aspect, ample space for a dining table and chairs and double glazed double doors to the rear aspect leading out to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, loft access and doors to both bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 8' ( 3.63m x 2.44m )
A spacious double bedroom having a double glazed window to the side aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.61m x 2.72m )
A further double bedroom having a double glazed window to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and a built-in cupboard holding the immersion tank.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level flush WC, wash hand basin and a panelled bath with screen and shower over; complete with tiled flooring, part tiled walls, towel rail and a wall mounted panel radiator.
To the front of the property there is a lawned area and a driveway providing off-road parking for multiple vehicles leading down the side elevation to the entrance door. The rear garden is split level and predominantly laid to lawn with decorative shrubs to borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61962749.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.