2 bedroom town house for saleMeadowside Close, Great Barr, BIRMINGHAM
Sold STC £140,000
- Pleasant Views
- Popular Location
- Off Road Parking
- Double Glazing and Central Heating (Where Specified)
No chain! A two bedroom townhouse set in a very convenient location in Great Barr. The property is set in a cul de sac off Newton Road, and offers a lounge / ground floor bedroom, guest WC, lounge / diner and kitchen and two further bedrooms with a family bathroom on the second floor.
No chain! A two bedroom townhouse set in a very convenient location in Great Barr. The property is set in a cul de sac off Newton Road, and offers a lounge / ground floor bedroom and guest WC on the ground floor, with a lounge / diner and kitchen on the first floor and two bedrooms with a family bathroom on the second floor. The property also benefits from off road parking, a garage and a private rear garden.
Wash hand basin and low level WC.
Lounge (ground Floor) 11' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.63m x 2.59m )
Double glazed french doors to garden and radiator.
Dining Room / Lounge 21' 6" x 11' 11" max 8'11 min ( 6.55m x 3.63m max 8'11 min )
Double glazed window to rear and two radiators.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 11' 10" ( 2.87m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, full tiling to walls, space for gas cooker, cooker hood and integrated dish washer.
Bedroom One 11' 11" into wardrobes x 8' 11" max to recess + built in w/dro ( 3.63m into wardrobes x 2.72m max to recess + built in w/dro )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' ( 3.63m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bathroom 5' 9" x 6' 9" ( 1.75m x 2.06m )
Skylight window, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, full tiling to walls and towel radiator.
Low maintenance with fenced surround.
Garage 15' 3" max x 12' max ( 4.65m max x 3.66m max )
Up and over door, double glazed door to front and built in storage cupboard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61962755.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRB104875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.