3 bedroom terraced house for saleStation Street, Castle Gresley, Swadlincote
- Fantastic mid-terraced property
- Two reception rooms
- Three bedrooms
- Family bathroom and two en-suites
- Great condition throughout
- Viewing advised
- Call us now before you miss out
*** FANTASTIC UPGRADED FAMILY HOME *** Viewing is a must of this tastefully remodeled mid-terraced home with three bedrooms, family bathroom and TWO EN-SUITES, this property will be snapped up so call us now before you miss out. *** MUST SEE FLOORPLAN ***
Located in the Derbyshire village of Castle Gresley, this mid terraced home is ideal for First Time Buyers, Investors and those looking to downsize. With three good sized bedrooms, family bathroom and two en-suites, two reception rooms & kitchen, this home also has a delightful rear garden and an internal inspection is a must!
Commuters will appreciate the location of Castle Gresley it lies within good reach of the A444 Burton Road for journeys to Burton and the towards the M42 for journeys further afield. The property lies within catchment of good primary and secondary schools and there are also nearby amenities in the form of a Sainsburys Local, Fish & Chip Shop, Pharmacy and the Drum & Monkey public house.
Courtyard style foregarden with a pathway leading to the front door.
Staircase rising to the first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, recessed ceiling down lighting, central heating radiator and doors to:
Lounge 12' 9" into recess x 10' 5" ( 3.89m into recess x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, double glazed door to front elevation, ceiling light point, television aerial point and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 11' 4" plus storage x 8' 1" ( 3.45m plus storage x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, double glazed door to rear elevation, recessed ceiling down lighting and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 6' 2" ( 2.64m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas, electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for a dishwasher, recessed ceiling down lighting and a central heating radiator.
Stairs off to the master bedroom, ceiling light point and doors to:
Bedroom Two 12' 11" max x 10' 6" ( 3.94m max x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, airing cupboard, ceiling light point, television aerial point and a central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to front elevation, W.C, wash hand basin, recessed down lighting, plumbing for a washing machine, bath with electric shower over with tiling to splashback areas.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" max x 8' 5" ( 2.95m max x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light point, central heating radiator and door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Shower cubicle, W.C, wash hand basin, extractor fan, ceiling light point and a double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom One 11' 4" into dorma window x 11' 4" max ( 3.45m into dorma window x 3.45m max )
Double glazed dorma window to rear elevation, television aerial point, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
W.C, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, tiling to splashback areas, extractor fan, heated towel rail and a ceiling light point.
Patio area, decked area, mainly laid to lawn and a brick built outhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61963052.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUT202522. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Burton-upon-Trent - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.