4 bedroom detached house for saleRUARDEAN, GLOUCESTERSHIRE
Withdrawn from Market
- EXTENDED DETACHED FARMHOUSE
- LAND OF APPROXIMATELY 6 ACRES
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALLWAY
- CLOAKROOM & UTILITY ROOM
- LOUNGE ENJOYING FAR REACHING VIEWS
- DINING ROOM/FAMILY ROOM
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MASTER EN-SUITE BATHROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM
DEAN ESTATE AGENTS are delighted to offer for sale this outstanding extended farmhouse in elevated position with delightful countryside views and land of approximately 6 acres.
Benefits include entrance porch, spacious reception hallway, kitchen/diner, utility room and cloakroom, lounge and office/dining room. To the first floor are 4 double bedrooms, master en-suite bathroom and family bathroom.
The property benefits from approximately 6 acres of elevated gardens, surrounded by fields and countryside, with fishing lake and detached 4 car garage.
This property is truly exceptional and must be viewed to fully appreciate what is on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61963778.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7144823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dean Estate Agents, Cinderford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.