3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBower Lane, Rugeley
- A SELECT DEVELOPMENT OF JUST 6 NEW BUILD HOMES in a SEMI RURAL SETTING just off Bower Lane in Rugeley.
- Completion estimated for SUMMER 2017
- AVAILABLE TO RESERVE IMMEDIATELY
*** 1/3rd OF PLOTS ALREADT RESERVED!!!*** . A SELECT DEVELOPMENT OF JUST 6 NEW BUILD HOMES in a SEMI RURAL SETTING just off Bower Lane in Rugeley. Completion is estimated for SUMMER 2017. AVAILABLE TO RESERVE IMMEDIATELY
A SELECT DEVELOPMENT OF JUST 6 NEW BUILD HOMES in a SEMI RURAL SETTING just off Bower Lane in Rugeley with completion estimated for SUMMER 2017. Plot 2 is a three bedroom, two and a half storey semi detached property over approximately 990 sq.ft with rural views to front. AVAILABLE TO RESERVE IMMEDIATELY
On The Ground Floor:
having stairs leading off to first floor and doors leading off to:
with double glazed window to front and door into:
Kitchen / Diner
having a range of fitted wall and base units, double glazed window to rear, door to rear garden and further door into:
Guest W C
comprising low level WC and wash hand basin
To The First Floor:
having double glazed window to front, storage cupboard and doors leading off to:
having double glazed window to front
having double glazed window to rear
comprising bath, low level WC, wash hand basin and double glazed window to side
To The Second Floor:
having roof window to rear and door into:
Ensuite Shower Room
comprising shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin
having front and rear gardens and off road parking with rural views to front
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61964312.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LFD305636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.