3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale25 Mayfair Drive, Valley Fields, Kinswinford, West Midlands
- * An enlarged, part renovated three bedroom semi-detached property
- * Newly fitted enlarged kitchen with integrated appliances
- * Quietly situated at end of cul-de-sac within popular Valley Fields
- * Double glazing and new central heating system, level rear gardens
- * Ideally placed for Dawley Brook Primary/Summerhill Secondary schools
- * Viewing essential, EPC: F
Situated in a quiet backwater within this prime residential area this enlarged three bedroom property stands on a wide plot with front driveway, projecting an impressive frontage, complemented by UPVC double glazing. At the rear there are level gardens, which extend to the side of the property. The property benefits from a newly, fully equipped and enlarged kitchen, newly installed central heating system and double glazing. Representing an excellent opportunity to further enhance this part renovated property - a full and early inspection is highly recommended.
Property ref: 121_2128_4238376
Enlarged Re-Fitted Kitchen (through room)
23' 7" max x 11' 3" max (7.19m max x 3.43m max) Beautifully fitted with integrated Hotpoint halogen hob, overhead cooker hood, electric double oven and microwave. Dishwasher, fridge freezer and under cupboard freezer. Also featuring a breakfast bar and fitted seating area.
4' x 4' 8" (1.22m x 1.42m)
Bedroom One (front)
11' 8" max x 10' 11" max (3.56m max x 3.33m max)
Bedroom Two (rear)
11' 5" max x 9' 11" (3.48m max x 3.02m)
Bedroom Three (front)
6' 1" x 5' 10" (1.85m x 1.78m)
Level rear garden with paved patio, lawn and planted shrub borders. The property is on a wide plot and the garden extends to the side of the property.
With under stairs storage off.
10' 11" x 11' 4" (3.33m x 3.45m)
Dining Room (rear)
9' 10" max x 11' 7" (3.00m max x 3.53m)
10' 5" x 5' 11" (3.18m x 1.80m) Formerly part of the dining room, separated by a partition wall which could be easily removed. Store cupboard off housing gas and electric meters.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4238376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Cole , Kingswinford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.