4 bedroom detached house for saleUrlay Nook Road, Eaglescliffe
- A Superbly Presented Four Bedroom Detached Family/Executive Residence being a Short Walk from the Cosmopolitan Yarm High Street
- Refurbished & Redesigned by the Present Owners to Provide a Very Impressive Home Enhanced by High Quality Fittings
- Extensive Lounge with an Attractive Wood Burner, Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden & A Separate Dining Room
- Stunning Breakfast Kitchen with Re-Fitted Units, Granite Worktops & Some Integrated Appliances
- Travertine Floor Tiling to Kitchen, Dining Room & Hallway - All with Underfloor Heating
- Four Generous Bedrooms with Three having fitted Wardrobes & the Master Provides an En-Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite & Separate Double Shower Cubicle
- Nicely Presented Gardens with an Extensive Area to the Front Providing Off Street Parking & Leading to the Single Garage
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Excellent Location Close to Popular Junior & Secondary Schools
Full descriptionA Superbly Presented Four Bedroom Detached Family/Executive Residence being a Short Walk from the Cosmopolitan Yarm High Street. Refurbished and Redesigned by the Present Owners to Provide a Very Impressive Home Enhanced by High Quality Fittings.
4.62m x 2.6m
Built-in wardrobe, two double glazed windows, double radiator and coving.
3.12m x 2.54m
Built-in wardrobe, double radiator, double glazed window and coving.
2.41m x 2.4m
Enclosed bath with pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Double shower cubicle, chrome effect heated towel rail, part tiled walls, tiled floor, coving and downlights.
Gardens & Garage
The property provides parking for a number of vehicles to the front with a generous gravelled and block paved area with a hedged boundary and access to the single garage with up and over door. To the rear there is an enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders and a block paved patio area.
3.1m x 3.73m
12'6 reducing to 10'2 x 12'3. Double radiator, double glazed window and coving.
With double radiator, Travertine floor tiling with under floor heating, coving, downlights and spindle staircase to the first floor.
7.21m x 3.94m
reducing to 9'1. Attractive wood burner with hearth. Two double radiators, double glazed window to the front and double glazed French doors to the rear garden.
3.45m x 2.95m
Travertine floor tiling with under floor heating. Double radiator, two double glazed windows and coving.
5.44m x 4.14m
reducing to 12'3. Re-fitted wall and floor units with granite worktops and upstands together with a central island unit with a breakfast bar and a Belfast style sink unit with mixer taps together with a separate sink with a boiling water tap. Built in range style oven with an extractor fan in canopy above. Integrated dishwasher and recess for an American fridge/freezer. Travertine floor tiling with under floor heating, vertical designer radiator, two double glazed windows, coving and downlights.
1.98m x 1.63m
Low level WC and wash hand basin. Travertine floor tiling, coving, downlights, coving and double glazed window. Utility cupboard housing the Wall mounted boiler and having plumbing for an automatic washing machine.
With coving, downlights, loft hatch and Built-in double cupboard.
4.3m x 2.95m
Fitted wardrobes to one wall. Double radiator, double glazed window and coving.
2.6m x 0.94m
Re-fitted with a single shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled walls and floor, chrome effect heated towel rail and downlights.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61964633.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.