4 bedroom detached house for saleUrlay Nook Road, Eaglescliffe
- A Superbly Presented Four Bedroom Detached Family/Executive Residence being a Short Walk from the Cosmopolitan Yarm High Street
- Refurbished & Redesigned by the Present Owners to Provide a Very Impressive Home Enhanced by High Quality Fittings
- Extensive Lounge with an Attractive Wood Burner, Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden & A Separate Dining Room
- Stunning Breakfast Kitchen with Re-Fitted Units, Granite Worktops & Some Integrated Appliances
- Travertine Floor Tiling to Kitchen, Dining Room & Hallway - All with Underfloor Heating
- Four Generous Bedrooms with Three having fitted Wardrobes & the Master Provides an En-Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite & Separate Double Shower Cubicle
- Nicely Presented Gardens with an Extensive Area to the Front Providing Off Street Parking & Leading to the Single Garage
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Excellent Location Close to Popular Junior & Secondary Schools
A Superbly Presented Four Bedroom Detached Family/Executive Residence being a Short Walk from the Cosmopolitan Yarm High Street. Refurbished and Redesigned by the Present Owners to Provide a Very Impressive Home Enhanced by High Quality Fittings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61964633.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.