2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCommon Lane, Hucknall
- AN EXTENDED TWO BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW MAINTAINED IN VERY GOOD ORDER AND OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN.
- OCCUPYING A VERY PLEASANT SEMI RURAL POSITION FRONTING TO OPEN FIELDS.
- THE GAS CENTRALLY HEATED ACCOMMODATION IS UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED AND IDEALLY SUITED TO RETIRED LIVING OR FOR A PROFESSIONAL COUPLE.
- THE ACCOMMODATION HAS A SIDE ENTRANCE HALL, WELL FITTED DINING KITCHEN WITH LOUNGE EXTENSION TO THE REAR.
- TWO BEDROOMS INCLUDING ONE GOOD DOUBLE ON THE FRONT ELEVATION AND A SECOND BEDROOM ON THE SIDE ELEVATION, IMPRESSIVE RECENTLY REFITTED BATHROOM INCLUDING SHOWER OVER BATH.
- THE DRIVEWAY PROVIDES OFF ROAD PARKING AND THERE ARE GARDENS PARTICULARLY AT THE REAR.
AN EXTENDED TWO BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW MAINTAINED IN VERY GOOD ORDER AND OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN. THE ACCOMMODATION HAS A SIDE ENTRANCE HALL, WELL FITTED DINING KITCHEN WITH LOUNGE EXTENSION TO THE REAR. TWO BEDROOMS INCLUDING ONE GOOD DOUBLE ON THE FRONT ELEVATION AND A SECOND BEDROOM ON THE SIDE ELEVATION, IMPRESSIVE RECENTLY REFITTED BATHROOM INCLUDING SHOWER OVER BATH.
Viewing - Please call 01623 443333 to arrange a suitable appointment.
Directions - Approach Hucknall from Annesley to the first roundabout and turn right onto the bypass. At the first roundabout turn right again onto Wood Lane which leads onto Common Lane where the property is on the left hand side identified by our For Sale board.
Accommodation Comprises: -
Side Entrance Hall - With upvc door, useful large cloaks storage cupboard.
Dining Kitchen - 3.30m x 3.05m (10'10 x 10'0) - With single drainer stainless steel sink and an excellent range of cream wall and base storage cupboards with worktops over, gas hob with stainless steel extractor, Beko electric oven, glazed sliding door through to lounge.
Lounge - 4.27m x 2.46m (14'0 x 8'1) - Built onto the bungalow as an extension with door leading onto the decking area and rear garden.
Front Bedroom One - 3.48m into bay x 3.89m (11'5 into bay x 12'9) - A good sized double bedroom,
Side Bedroom Two - 3.35m x 2.08m (11'0 x 6'10) -
Bathroom - 2.97m x 1.78m (9'9 x 5'10) - Refitted in white to include a P-shaped bath with Redring electric shower unit over. Glass shower screen, pedestal wash basin, wc, ladder radiator and tiled floor. Baxi duotec combination boiler.
Outside - Front - the bungalow is set well back from the road with a concreted driveway providing off-road parking. Views to the front over fields. Front lawn. To the side is a path and gate. The rear garden is fenced and has two patio areas including decking and is mainly lawned with gravel borders.
*AS WITH ALL OUR PROPERTIES We have not been to test any of the services or appliances, and would recommend to prospective purchasers that they arrange for a qualified person to check these before entering into any commitment. KI5823 This property was offered for sale on 13/09/2016 at £133,000.
MONEY LAUNDERING Under the Protecting Against Money Laundering and the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, we must point out that any successful purchasers who are proceeding with a purchase will be asked for identification i.e. passport, driving licence and two recent utility bills less than 3 months old. This evidence will be required prior to solicitors being instructed in the purchase or sale of a property.
FINANCIAL ADVICE We offer help and advice in arranging your mortgage. Please contact this office. Written quotations available on request. YOUR HOME IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR OTHER LOAN SECURED ON IT.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61965638.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26511668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Blount Ltd, Sutton-in-Ashfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.