5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCumberland Road, North Harrow
- Five Spacious Bedrooms (two en suites)
- Three luxury bathrooms and a cloakroom
- Close to Met Line and outstanding Schools
- Exceptionally well presented
- Underfoor heating and large driveway
- Complete Upper chain
We are proud to bring to market this magnificent five bedroom, four bathroom exclusive residence which is just under 2000 sq.ft . The property is situated close to numerous transport links and schools rated “Outstanding” by Ofsted including a number of private schools. Accommodation: Entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, en suite bedroom, guest cloakroom with under floor heating throughout. On the upper floor there are four good sized bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and master bedroom with an en suite. The bathroom’s luxurious fittings are from Duravit, Roca, Merlyn and Grohe. Further benefits: mega flow tank, double glazing, bi-fold doors leading to an 80 ft rear garden with decking area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61966121.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6902792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brian Cox, North Harrow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.