3 bedroom equestrian facility for saleShilton Road, Burford, Oxfordshire
- In all about 3.75 acres
- Wonderful views in private and rural setting
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with dual aspect views
- Study/sitting room
- Drawing room
- En-suite master bedroom
- Two further bedrooms (one en-suite)
- Gardens, grounds and paddocks
- Outbuildings and garaging/stabling
- Potential to extend subject to planning
Rural and private setting with wonderful views in about 3.75 acres
This detached house occupies a wonderful private position close to the town of Burford. The property has a good size kitchen and dining area which has well fitted units, an Aga and dual aspect windows which look out onto both the garden and the front of the property. There is a good size study/sitting room which has a working fireplace and a big bay window which allows looks across the garden and beyond. Leading on from this is the drawing room which has a working fireplace and dual aspect windows which provides views down Barley Lane. There is a downstairs shower room, utility room, cloakroom and boot room.
On the first floor is the master bedroom and bathroom which has lovely views across the paddocks. Additionally, there is a guest bedroom suite with far reaching views across the open country side and a further good sized bedroom and family bathroom.
The whole property extends to about 3.72 acres and includes lovely gardens, grounds, orchard and pasture. Most of the land is one field which could easily be subdivided to create paddocks for horses or other livestock. The outbuildings are located near to the house and include open fronted car ports, stores and garaging. This could be re-configured to provide stabling.
The house has potential to extend subject to obtaining any planning consents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61966163.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUR140212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Burford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.