4 bedroom detached house for saleMillbank, Leighton Buzzard
- Central Location
- Walking Distance to Mainline Station
- Separate Reception Rooms
- Large Kitchen
- Garage and Driveway
NO UPPER CHAIN - GARAGE & DRIVEWAY - SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS - Located within walking distance of the town centre and mainline train station and situated in a quiet cul-de-sac is this spacious family home.
NO UPPER CHAIN - GARAGE & DRIVEWAY - SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS - Located within walking distance of the town centre and mainline train station and situated in a quiet cul-de-sac is this spacious family home. The property is comprised of: entrance porch, hallway, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, and cloakroom. On the first floor there are four bedrooms and a refitted family shower room. The property benefits from a generous corner plot with gardens to the front and rear, garage and driveway.
Door to the side, door into the entrance hall.
Doors to the kitchen, cloakroom, lounge, stairs to the first floor landing. Parquet flooring
Double glazed window to the front. WC, wash hand basin.
Lounge 20' 2" x 11' ( 6.15m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front, bi-fold doors into the dining room. Gas fire, marble flooring.
Dining Area 22' 4" x 8' 2" ( 6.81m x 2.49m )
Leads into the kitchen. Double glazed window to the side, patio doors to the rear and door to the garage.
Kitchen 16' 3" x 10' 5" max ( 4.95m x 3.18m max )
Double glazed window to the side. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, spaces for appliances.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the entrance hall, double glazed window to the side, doors to all bedrooms and bathroom. Loft access, airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 10' 5" x 9' plus recess ( 3.18m x 2.74m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the rear. Fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 11' narrowing to 8' " x 8' 9" max ( 3.35m narrowing to 2.44m x 2.67m max )
Double glazed window to the front. L-shaped.
Bedroom 3 10' 6" x 7' 5" ( 3.20m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 4 10' 6" x 7' 5" ( 3.20m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to the side and front.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, shaver point, heated towel rail, extractor fan. Fully tiled.
Laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders. Driveway parking for two cars leading to the garage.
Beautifully presented corner plot garden, mainly laid to lawn with fruit trees, shrubs and flowers extending round to the side. Storage sheds and gated side access.
Up and over door, power, light, sink and drainer. Plumbing for washing machine.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61966583.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ102178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.