3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleOverpool Road, Ellesmere Port
Sold STC £100,000
- End-Terraced House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Good Sized Front & Rear Gardens
- Spacious Lounge & Kitchen/Diner
- No Onward Chain
GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £115,000. Early viewing is strongly advised on this end-terraced house offering spacious, adaptable accommodation throughout. The property offers good-sized gardens to the front and rear and would make an ideal first time buy, family home or investment. No Onward Chain.
Guide Price £100,000 - £115,000. Jones & Chapman are delighted to present for sale this three bedroom end-terraced house situated close to local schools, amenities and travel links in Ellesmere Port. The property requires some cosmetic upgrading but has been priced accordingly and an internal inspection is essential in order to appreciate the accommodation on offer. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, spacious lounge and a kitchen/diner to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor are three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property occupies a generous plot boasting good sized gardens to the front and rear, with the rear garden not being overlooked at the back. This house would make an ideal first time buy, family home or investment and an early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment!
Double glazed door to front aspect and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 19' 2" x 10' 1" max ( 5.84m x 3.07m max )
Double glazed window to front and rear aspects, electric fire place, wall lights and two radiators.
Kitchen / Diner 19' 4" max x 9' 1" ( 5.89m max x 2.77m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side aspect and a double glazed door to the garden. The kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, Asterite sink and drainer unit, gas cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, partially tiled walls, combi boiler, radiator and a built-in storage cupboard.
Stairs from hall, loft access and a built-in cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 13' 4" max into recess ( 3.45m x 4.06m max into recess )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, built-in wardrobe and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" max into recess x 7' 8" ( 3.10m max into recess x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 6' 1" ( 3.43m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to side aspect and a radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect. The bathroom comprises; WC, wash hand basin, walk-in shower cubicle and a heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is a garden laid to lawn with borders housing plants and shrubs and a paved footpath to entrance door.
To the rear of the property there is a good sized garden which is not overlooked to the rear. The garden is laid to lawn with panel enclosed fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61966607.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104699. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.