2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleNorbreck Drive, Giffnock, Glasgow
- Traditional semi detached bungalow
- Lounge, sitting room, modern kitchen
- Two double bedrooms, modern bathroom
- GCH, part DG, lovely original features
- Generous corner position gardens with driveway and garage
Traditional semi-detached bungalow offering spacious and flexible accommodation all on one level and set within large corner position gardens.
Rarely available within this desirable pocket of Giffnock, this traditional semi-detached bungalow offers spacious accommodation with a flexible layout. The property is set amidst sizeable corner position gardens, offering great scope for development - subject to local authority permission.
Internally, the property extends to; entrance vestibule, octagonal hallway with cupola, bay window lounge, sitting room also with box bay window to the rear that offers excellent views over the gardens, two double bedrooms, a modern kitchen and modern fitted bathroom.
The property has a system of gas central heating and part double glazing. The gardens are of particular note wrapping around from Norbreck Drive to Fenwick Road, providing a driveway which leads to a detached garage.
The property lies close to the centre of Giffnock, which provides a range of shops catering for day-to-day requirements. There are also a selection of banks, restaurants, parks, recreational facilities and public transport links by both bus and rail. The property is also within the catchments for and is close to highly regarded primary and secondary schooling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA103461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.