2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleRosemary Crescent, Grantham
Sold STC £146,950
- Stunning Modernised Home
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
- Outside Office/Hobby Room
- Modernised to a HIGH STANDARD throughout
*STUNNING MODERNISED BUNGALOW* Benefiting from local shops, bus routes and easy access to the A1 and A607, this two bedroom semi-detached bungalow has been completely modernised to a high standard throughout and has many benefits including off road parking and an outside office/hobby room.
*COMPLETELY MODERNISED* Here we have on offer a two bedroom semi-detached bungalow which has been completely modernised to a high standard throughout and is now perfect to move straight into. Close to commuter routes such as the A1 and the A607 as well as benefiting from local shops and bus routes. Brief accommodation comprises of entrance porch, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms, front and rear gardens, off road parking and OUTSIDE OFFICE/HOBBY ROOM.
The entrance porch has a UPVC double glazed front door, telephone point and door into the lounge.
Lounge 12' 5" x 11' 7" plus recess ( 3.78m x 3.53m plus recess )
Into the lounge we have a UPVC double glazed bow window to the front aspect, radiator and coal effect gas fire with marble hearth and mantelpiece surround.
Dining Room 10' x 7' 2" ( 3.05m x 2.18m )
The dining room has UPVC double glazed patio doors into the conservatory and radiator.
Conservatory 12' 8" x 8' 6" ( 3.86m x 2.59m )
The conservatory has UPVC double glazed windows and French doors out to the garden, radiator, TV point and laminate floor.
Kitchen 15' 7" x 4' 11" ( 4.75m x 1.50m )
The kitchen comprises of a UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and back door to the rear garden, modern low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above, inset stainless steel sink one and a half and drainer, freestanding electric cooker and hob with extractor hood above, space for washing machine and fridge freezer, tiled flooring and radiator.
The inner hall provides hatch access to the loft and access to the two bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 9' 4" ( 3.48m x 2.84m )
Into bedroom one there is a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted cupboards and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 3" ( 3.10m x 2.51m )
Into bedroom two we have a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
The bathroom comprises of a UPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear aspect, three piece modern white suite with bath, shower above and shower screen with mermaid splash backs, wash hand basin and W.C. Radiator and tiled flooring.
To the front of the property there is a modern wet pour rubber driveway, flower beds, steps up to the front door and gated side access to the rear.
The rear garden has a patio sitting area, raised laid to lawn with flower bed surrounds, vegetable plot, summer house, shed, outside water, all being enclosed by a part fence boundary. There is also access to the outside office/hobby room.
Outside Office/ Hobby Room 15' 8" x 8' 2" ( 4.78m x 2.49m )
Power and lighting, two windows and door to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61966664.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.