1 bedroom terraced house for saleDereham Road, Norwich
- One bedroom flat
- Private entrance
- Spacious accommodation
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Secluded and private rear garden
FORGET SERVICE CHARGES! Wonderful one bedroom FREEHOLD FLAT close to the City centre. With spacious accommodation and its own private garden call now to arrange your viewing!
With private access door and stairs leading to first floor landing.
Large walk-in cupboard.
Lounge 13' x 15' 1" ( 3.96m x 4.60m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, open fireplace, large walk-in cupboard, smooth plastered ceiling and picture rails.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.94m x 2.79m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel one bowl sink drainer, space for oven, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator, wood effect lino flooring, smooth plastered ceiling, double glazed window to the side and double glazed door to rear private stairs which lead down into the private courtyard garden,
With a suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC, lino flooring, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and two double glazed windows to the rear.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 11' 8" ( 4.04m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and picture rails.
The patio rear garden is fully enclosed whilst there is also residence permit parking available. Ref: 34587
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61966685.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.