3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFitzwilliam Road, Stamford
Sold STC £200,000
- Three Bedrooms
- UPVC Windows and Doors
- Single Garage
- Off Road Parking
- No Chain
- Side and Rear Garden
- Popular Location
* UPVC Windows and Doors
* Single Garage
* Off Road Parking
** NO CHAIN **
Side and Rear Garden
* Popular Location
This extended semi-detached property situated in a popular location with the added benefit of no forward chain. The property also benefits from refitted carpets throughout. In brief the property comprises of lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there is a single garage and off road parking for a number of vehicles.
PVCu double glazed entrance door to:
With cupboards, two radiators, stairs.
3.68m max x 2.41m max (12'1" x 7'11") Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, vent for tumble drier, space for fridge/freezer, built in eye level oven, built-in gas hob with extractor hood over, replacement PVCu double glazed window to front, coving to ceiling, PVCu double glazed door to garden.
6.99m max x 4.42m max (22'11" x 14'6") Replacement PVCu double glazed multi-paned window to side, double radiator, wall light, coving to ceiling, PVCu double glazed patio doors to garden.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, access to loft, door to:
3.43m x 2.69m (11'3" x 8'10") Replacement PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator.
Replacement PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator.
2.72m x 2.57m (8'11" x 8'5") Replacement PVCu double glazed to rear, radiator.
Fitted with four piece suite with bath, W.C., wash hand basin and tiled shower enclosure, tiled splash backs, replacement PVCu double glazed window to side.
To the rear of the property there is a landscaped low maintenance rear garden with an attractive patio seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61967612.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFD201804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.