2 bedroom chalet for saleColtsfoot Close, Barleythorpe, Oakham
Sold STC £250,000
- No Onward Chain
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Low Maintenance Gardens
- Garage and Parking Areas
A modern detached home offering good sized accommodation with two double bedrooms and feature dormer windows. There are both rear and front gardens which are low maintenance with specimen shrubs and climbers and patio areas. Viewing is highly recommended.
Part Glazed Door to
Oak flooring, stairs to first floor landing, built in cupboard under the stairs.
1.80m x 1.09m (5'11"x3'7")
Oak flooring, 2 piece suite in white.
3.02m x 6.17m (9'11"x20'3")
With dual aspect windows, patio door and oak flooring.
2.41m x 2.59m (7'11"x8'6")
4.64m x 2.20m (15'3"x7'3")
Fitted kitchen units with built in electric oven & four gas ring hob, extractor fan, built in dishwasher, space for automatic washing machine.
First Floor & Landing
5.38m x 3.55m (17'8" x 11'8")
Feature dormer windows front and rear, fitted wardrobes.
5.15m max x 3.04m into recess (16'11" max x10' into recess)
Feature dormer windows front and rear. Restricted headspace.
2.18m x 2.03m (7'2"x6'8")
Three piece suite in white, vanity wash hand basin with units below, shower cubicle.
There are gardens to the front of the property, accessed by a wrought iron gate and railing to either side. Gated access to the side which leads to the rear garden with an abundance of perennial planting, specimen shrubs and climbers.
A garden gate leads to a single garage and two parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61967618.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTO100111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gilbert & Thomas Estate Agents, Oakham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.