2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLlanvihangel Crucorney
- Semi rural location with spectacular, panoramic views
- First floor open plan sitting/dining room with balcony
- 2 ground floor double bedrooms, one with en-suite
- Enclosed, lawned garden. Barn/workshop
- Private gravel driveway. Planning consent for double garage.
- EPC rating D
A beautifully appointed contemporary home located in an elevated position overlooking the Usk Valley and Black Mountains with spectacular views. The property originally formed part of the larger house which has, over the years, been divided into 3 dwellings. The house has been thoughtfully designed to not only provide a lovely country home but to take advantage of the spectacular views with the first floor open plan kitchen/living/dining room with balcony. Two bedrooms, one en-suite, are located on the ground floor. Although one of 3 properties, the house has its own private driveway and is oriented so the main elevations are away from the other properties. Originally constructed as an annexe to the main house, the property is finished to a high standard with an oak staircase and modern fittings. Approached via a 5 bar metal gate leading to a gravel driveway, which has planning permission for a double garage (See below for details). The front garden is gravelled with a stone patio, ideal for alfresco dining or simply sitting and enjoying the wonderful views. To the side of the property is a lawned garden enclosed by wooden fencing and with planted shrubs and borders. Rarely does a contemporary property in such a beautiful location and within a few miles of ?A' roads come on to the open market for sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61968251.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7132210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parrys, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.