5 bedroom detached house for saleCollinswell Drive, Burntisland
- Located on a corner plot in this sought after development
- Detached villa built by Stewart Milne
- Lounge with log burning stove
- Open plan dining/kitchen/family room with all appliances
- French doors leading out into the garden, utility room, wc apartment,
- 5 bedrooms (one with en suite shower room & dressing room)
- Bathroom with 4 piece suite
- Gas central heating and double glazing.
- Garden ground with mono blocked driveway for 2/3 cars
- Integrated double garage which is currently being used as a bar/games room but can easily be reinstated.
Full descriptionDefinitely one for your viewing list!!! Susan Morton at RE/MAX is delighted to market this extremely well maintained and presented detached villa built by Stewart Milne. Located on a corner plot in this sought after development within this commutable seaside town, close to railway station, foreshore, primary school and varied local amenities. Spacious accommodation comprising: hallway, lounge with log burning stove, open plan dining/kitchen/family room with all appliances and French doors leading out into the garden, utility room, wc apartment, 5 bedrooms (one with en suite shower room and dressing room) and bathroom with 4 piece suite. Gas central heating and double glazing. Garden ground with mono blocked driveway for 2/3 cars and integrated double garage which is currently being used as a bar/games room but can easily be reinstated.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7173883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RE/MAX First, Kirkcaldy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.