3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePashley Road, Thorne, DONCASTER
- ***Guide Price £70,000-£75,000***
- Ideal Investment or First Time Buy
- Requires Modernisation
- Gas Combi Boiler
- PVCu Double Glazing
- VIEWING ADVISED
***Guide Price £70,000-£75,000*** Three bedroom end terrace house comprising; Entrance hall, Kitchen, Lounge/ Dining Room, Bathroom, separate W.C,,part gas central heating, double glazing, generous rear garden, Ideal Investment Purchase. VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
Ideal to an investor or first time buyer is this three bedroom end terrace house situated in the historic market town of Thorne. Excellently situated for the commuter with M18, M180 & M62 motorway access all located within close proximity opening up Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds and Hull to name but a few. Offering a variety of day to day shopping facilities in the town centre together with high street banks, health centre, variety of primary schools and Trinity Academy school. A viewing is highly recommended!
Having a front PVCu double glazed door with leaded panel, radiator and telephone point. Doors leading to the Kitchen and Lounge, and stairs leading to the first floor.
Lounge 19' 9" x 11' 7" max width narrowing to 10' 9" ( 6.02m x 3.53m max width narrowing to 3.28m )
Fitted with front and rear facing double glazed windows and two radiators. Mahogany finished fire surround with marble hearth and inset to coal effect fire. Door to the Kitchen.
Kitchen 14' 1" x 10' 5" ( 4.29m x 3.18m )
and 6'4" at its narrowest point.) Fitted with a rear facing double glazed window, PVCu half double glazed door opening into the side porch, radiator. Having wall and base cupboards with oak effect work surfaces inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric cooker point and pantry housing the electric meter.
Having a side facing double glazed window, loft access and a radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 10' 7" plus door recess ( 3.76m x 3.23m plus door recess )
Having a front double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 8' 10" plus door recess ( 3.63m x 2.69m plus door recess )
including ornamental cast iron fireplace. Rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 6' ( 3.23m x 1.83m )
(plus recess) with cupboard over the stairwell and wall mounted gas combi boiler. Having a front double glazed window.
Having a rear facing double glazed window and radiator. The bathroom comprises; Bath, pedestal wash hand basin and linen cupboard.
Having a side facing double glazed window and low level flush W.C.
Pedestrian access to lawned front garden.
Mainly laid to lawn with two fruit trees and fenced to side and rear.
Covered side porch with front and rear entrance doors incorporating washroom measuring 7'1" x 6'1" with pot sink and drainer and cold water supply. Garden store and additional storage space.
Council Tax Band A
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61969256.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.