3 bedroom flat for saleMill Street, Rutherglen, Glasgow
- EPC RATING BAND D (68)
- FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- THREE BEDROOMS
- GCH (UNTESTED) & DG
A deceptively spacious first floor flat providing bright and well appointed accommodation within this convenient and established residential locale.
Providing spacious and versatile accommodation this first floor flat comprises entrance with security entry system, reception hall, lounge, well equipped kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. The property further features a system of gas central heating and double glazed units. Externally there are extensive and well-tended garden grounds located to rear. A degree of internal modernisation is required within which has been reflected in the competitive asking price.
Located within this established and convenient locale the property is well placed for most local amenities with Rutherglen main street providing a diverse range of shops, supermarkets and recreational facilities as well as a selection of bars and restaurants. The area benefits from frequent public transport links which provide fast commuter access to nearby East Kilbride and Glasgow city centre. Established schooling is available locally at both primary and secondary level whilst furthermore access paths onto the M74 motorway network are reachable within a respectable 10 minute drive.
Lounge 13' 9" EXC RECESS x 13' 6" ( 4.19m EXC RECESS x 4.11m )
Kitchen 12' 2" x 9' 6" ( 3.71m x 2.90m )
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 11' 3" ( 4.09m x 3.43m )
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 9' 1" ( 3.71m x 2.77m )
Bedroom Three 12' 2" x 9' 6" ( 3.71m x 2.90m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD104856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.