3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBriary Lane, Royston
- Extremely well presented and much improved semi-detached chalet style home
- Two/three bedrooms
- Large lounge
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Established gardens to front and rear
- Lovely summer house and work shop
- Garage and generous off-road parking
An extremely well presented and much improved attractive chalet style semi-detached family home situated in this sought after central location the property provides spacious flexible accommodation including two/three bedrooms, large lounge, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, garage and off-road parking.
An extremely well presented and much improved attractive chalet style semi-detached family home situated in this sought after central location the property provides spacious flexible accommodation including two/three bedrooms, large lounge, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, garage and off-road parking. In addition there are established gardens to the front and rear with a lovely summer house and work shop.
Covered Entrance Door
Turning staircase to first floor/landing. Under stairs cupboard housing gas boiler. Radiator.
Lounge 17' 6" x 10' 11" ( 5.33m x 3.33m )
Feature fire place, heath surround with mantle over. Double glazed double doors and windows to rear. Radiator. Ceiling coving.
Dining Room/bedroom Three 12' x 10' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.30m )
Radiator. Double glazed window to front. Ceiling coving.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 13' 8" x 8' 8" ( 4.17m x 2.64m )
Built in oven and hob with extractor over. Single bowl sink with mixer taps and work surface surrounds. Generous range of base and wall units. Pantry cupboard. Wall tiling, Radiator. Double glazed window to side. Double glazed doors and windows to:
Conservatory 8' 11" x 8' 7" plus depths of cupboards ( 2.72m x 2.62m plus depths of cupboards )
Built in cupboards to one wall. One of which conceals space and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Radiator. Double glazed doors and windows to rear.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Bath with mixer taps and shower over. Low flush w/c. Wash hand basin. Radiator. Wall tiling. Double glazed window to side.
Airing cupboard. Double glazed window to side on half landing.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 8' plus depth of wardrobes ( 3.84m x 2.44m plus depth of wardrobes )
Fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors to one wall. Radiator. Double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 8' 10" ( 2.92m x 2.69m )
Radiator. Double glazed window to rear.
Shower cubicle. Low flush w/c. Wash hand basin set into vanity unit. Cupboard housing space for tumble dryer. Velux window to front.
To the rear of the property there is an established garden with a patio leading to a lawned area. Various shrubs to borders. Archway to a secret garden which also houses a lovely summer house 10' mm x 8' mm and has been beautifully furnished. Side gate to a vegetable plot and access to work shop 16' mm x 12' mm
Single garage with up and over door. Personal door to rear garden.
Further off-road parking for a good number of vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61969280.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN104743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.