2 bedroom terraced house for saleBideford Walk, Leigham, Plymouth
- Middle Terrace House
- Two double bedrooms
- Recently decorated
- Front & rear gardens
- Ideal family area
- Close to local amenities
Offered for sale with no onward chain is this stunning two bedroom mid-terrace property with front and rear gardens in popular Leigham.
This must see home in popular and desirable Leigham comprises two double bedrooms, spacious lounge, separate kitchen/diner, family bathroom with separate WC, storage room with potential and double glazing throughout. To the front of the property is a garden laid to lawn and to the rear are defined decked and patio areas, storage shed and gated access. Situated close to local shops, take away restaurant and social club. The property is also in close proximity to Plymouth Ski Slope, good local schools and Marsh Mills Business Park making this a perfect family home.
The entrance porch has a side facing double glazed door opening to:
Living Room 12' 7" x 18' 1" ( 3.84m x 5.51m )
The living room has a front facing double glazed window, night storage heater and space for seating and display furniture. There are also double doors to the kitchen.
Kitchen/diner 8' 8" x 18' 1" ( 2.64m x 5.51m )
The kitchen/diner has wall and base units with black roll edge work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood above. There is space for a fridge/freezer and a built in washing machine. There is also rear facing double glazed window and doors open out to the rear garden.
Store Room 7' 5" x 5' 7" ( 2.26m x 1.70m )
The store room provides useful storage space and has power and light.
Bedroom One 8' x 15' ( 2.44m x 4.57m )
The master bedroom has a front facing double glazed window and a night storgae heater
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.91m x 2.95m )
The second bedroom has a rear facing double glazed window, loft access, and a night storage heater.
The bathroom has a rear facing double glazed window and comprises of a wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over. There is also a separate wc.
The rear garden is defined with decking and patio areas. There is a shed and gated rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61969295.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP103956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.