2 bedroom terraced house for saleBurton Road, Lincoln
Sold STC £130,000
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Wide Range of Local Amenities & Schooling
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Close Proximity to City Centre, Castle, Cathedral & Bailgate
- EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
Situated in an extremely sought after and popular uphill position within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed two bedroom mid-terrace property benefiting from a low maintenance rear garden being ideal for parking and a wide range of local amenities.
Situated in an extremely sought after and popular uphill position within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this well appointed two bedroom mid-terrace property benefiting from a low maintenance rear garden being ideal for parking and a wide range of local amenities, schooling and excellent transport links. Furthermore the property boasts ease of access to the Cathedral, Castle and Bailgate quarters. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Shower Room, Workshop and Two Bedrooms. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Lounge 11' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.28m )
With front entrance door, double glazed window to the front aspect and wall mounted panel radiator. Opening into:-
Dining Room 11' x 10' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.33m )
Having a single glazed window into the Sun Room, wall mounted panel radiator, stairs rising to the first floor and a door leading into:-
Kitchen 14' 9" x 5' 10" ( 4.50m x 1.78m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, an integrated electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood and space for further appliances; complete with two single glazed windows into the Sun Room, wall mounted panel radiator, door to the Shower Room and a further door to the side aspect leading into the Sun Room.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level flush WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle; complete with a wall mounted panel radiator, tiled splashbacks and dual aspect wooden framed windows to the side and rear.
Having a door to the rear aspect leading out to exterior and windows looking into the Dining Room and Kitchen.
First Floor Landing
Giving access to both bedrooms.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.33m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.38m x 2.72m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, cupboard housing the water storage tank and loft access.
To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance patio providing ample off-road parking accessed via double gates to the rear and a timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61969334.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.