4 bedroom bungalow for saleHigh Street, Newarthill, Motherwell
- Very well presented and quite unique
- FULLY REFURBISHED - Walk-in condition with fresh decor throughout
- Big lounge with wood laminate flooring
- Open plan newly fitted kitchen and dining room
- 4 good sized bedrooms with 2 ensuite shower rooms
- Fully tiled bathroom with jacuzzi bath
- Sunroom attached to double garage
- Easily maintained garden and monoblocked driveway
*** OFFERS OVER £239,995 WITH A HOME REPORT VALUE OF £260,000 ***
Hello, are you looking for a very well presented, quite unique, detached family bungalow in Newarthill, near Motherwell?
Would you like it be in immaculate condition with fresh decor throughout?
What about a gorgeous formal lounge with neutral decor, wood laminate flooring and french doors through to an open plan dining room and kitchen?
How about a large dining room with the same wood laminate flooring and french doors out to the garden?
Would you like a fantastic, open plan, brand new fitted kitchen with a range of modern, high gloss units, a central island with stainless steel hob and extractor fan, wood laminate flooring and a utility room?
What about a wc?
How about 4 good sized bedrooms, all with neutral decor and 2 with fully tiled ensuite shower rooms?
Would you like a fully tiled bathroom with jacuzzi bath, fitted vanity unit and chrome heated towel rail?
What about a fully enclosed, easily maintained garden with raised, slabbed patio area?
How about a double garage with a sun room attached which has tiled flooring and full size windows looking out to the garden?
Would you like a long, monoblocked driveway to the side of the house?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
Lounge 4.93m (16'2") x 4.47m (14'8")
Kitchen 4.70m (15'5") x 3.12m (10'3")
Dining / Family room 4.06m (13'4") x 3.76m (12'4")
Utility Room 2.16m (7'1") x 1.73m (5'8")
Bedroom 1 5.36m (17'7") x 3.05m (10'0")
Ensuite 1.96m (6'5") x 1.60m (5'3")
Bedroom 2 3.89m (12'9") x 3.73m (12'3")
Ensuite 1.96m (6'5") x 1.60m (5'3")
Bedroom 3 3.56m (11'8") x 2.64m (8'8")
Bedroom 4 4.67m (15'4") x 3.71m (12'2")
Family Bathroom 2.82m (9'3") x 2.46m (8'1")
Downstairs WC 1.90m (6'3") x 1.17m (3'10")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61969733.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1002992. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.