2 bedroom chalet for saleMeadow Lane, Burgess Hill
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Kitchen/ Dining Room
- Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Family Bathroom
- Master Bedroom To The First Floor
- Close Proximity To Town Centre And Station
- Quiet Residential Area
- Private Drive With Detached Garage
- Viewings Advised
We are pleased to bring to the market this two bedroom semi-detached bungalow, situated in one Burgess Hill most sought after areas. The home also benefits from being within walking distance to the town center and main line station with its regular service to London, Gatwick Airport and Brighton is just a 10 minute walk away. You could not ask for a more peaceful location as this home feels nicely nestled away. There is on street parking for when guests come to visit and also a private drive way to this property is tucked away to the side making it feel very secure. There is a path to the rear garden which is handy if you are bringing the shopping in. Entering the home you are greeted by an airy hall way with stairs rising to the first floor. Moving forwards you have a large bay fronted living room, which has been further enhanced by the removal of the wall between the old bedroom, to create a large dual aspect space that will be sure to suit most family needs. Further benefits include a kitchen/dining room with rear access from the kitchen, fitted family bathroom and a double bedroom to the front of the property with fitted wardrobes. Moving to the first floor you will find the vendors have been able to create a large master bedroom with the benefit of a dormer window and fitted wardrobes. The rear of the property you will find a private east facing garden which is mostly laid to lawn. At the bottom of the garden you will find a detached single garage with an attached workshop/green house.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7147794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters Estate Agents, Burgess Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.