2 bedroom flat for saleHillside, Hoddesdon
- CHAIN FREE
- Lounge/Dining Room with Private Balcony
- Kitchen & Modern Bathroom
- Two Bedrooms
- Garage & Communal Parking
Being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN and situated to the North West of the town centre is this spacious two bedroom split level top floor flat. The property benefits from having a private balcony with views over open countryside and a garage en-bloc.
NOW AVAILABLE!!! Hillside is situated to the north west of Hoddesdon town centre within this cul de sac position offering spacious living accommodation arranged over two floors. The Property Benefits from having a lounge/Diner with Private Balcony, Kitchen, first floor landing, bathroom, two bedrooms, garage and communal grounds. The property is also being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN
The Accommodation Comprises:
Communal entrance hall with stairs to all floors. Front door to:
Stairs to first floor, large storage cupboard. Door to:
Lounge: 13' 2" x 10' 9" ( 4.01m x 3.28m )
Double glazed windows and doors to PRIVATE BALCONY, power points, feature electric fire place, wall light points, TV point.
Dining Room: 13' 1" x 7' 10" ( 3.99m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window, Oak flooring, power points. Through to:
Range of wall and base cupboards with work surfaces over, space for cooker and fridge/freezer, stainless steel sink unit, built-in cupboard with space and power for tumble drier.
Frist Floor Landing:
Skylight, airing cupboard. Doors to:
Bedroom 1: 14' 1" max x 12' 6" ( 4.29m max x 3.81m )
Double glazed window, power points, coving to ceiling, storage cupboard, night storage heater.
Bedroom 2: 12' x 6' 2" ( 3.66m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window, power points, night storage heater.
Suite comprising: panel enclosed bath, wash hand basin and low level WC, skylights window, part tiled walls.
Communal grounds laid to lawn. Bin store cupboard. GARAGE on bloc with up and over door.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61971245.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.