2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCrawshaw Close, Pudsey
- Stunning End Of Terrace Property
- One Double Bedroom plus Attic Room
- Front Garden
- Sought After Location
- Viewing Is Essential
A PERIOD STONE TERRACE which is situated within a TUCKED AWAY yet central location close to PUDSEY PARK. Offered for sale with no vendor chain, this a must see property...
Early viewing is highly recommended for this period bedroom stone terrace with accommodation briefly comprising: Entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen and conservatory. There is a bedroom to the first floor and a room and study in the attic, which is accessed from the main bedroom. Finally there is well proportioned house bathroom.
Door to the front and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 14' 2" x 14' into alcove ( 4.32m x 4.27m into alcove )
The lounge comprises; gas fire place, radiator, patio doors to the conservatory and double glazed window to the side.
Kitchen 14' 3" x 7' 1" into alcove ( 4.34m x 2.16m into alcove )
The fitted kitchen features a range of wall and base units and sink and drainer unit with complementary work surfaces over. oven and hob with cooker hood, door leading to the cellar and double glazed window to the front.
Conservatory 10' 3" x 9' 4" ( 3.12m x 2.84m )
Upvc construction conservatory.
Stairs from the entrance hall and doors off to:
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 13' 10" into alcove ( 4.39m x 4.22m into alcove )
Bedroom one benefits from fitted wardrobes and double glazed window to the front and side.
Attic Room 17' 4" x 9' ( 5.28m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the side.
Study 9' x 7' 3" ( 2.74m x 2.21m )
A good sized room currently been used as a study however it could easily be used as a third bedroom.
A three piece suite comprising: Shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin and double glazed window to the front.
The front garden is paved for ease of maintenance and has a garden shed. The property also has a driveway with a dropped kerb providing off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61971263.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.