4 bedroom detached house for saleFairview Drive, Romsey
- Detached four bedroom
- Sitting room
- Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Large Car Port
- Front and Rear Garden
- Ample Driveway Parking
A well built and substantial detached family residence in the desirable market town of ROMSEY. This property is well worth a viewing. Please call to arrange a time 01794 513085
A well built and substantial detached family residence in the desirable market town of ROMSEY. This property is offered with spacious and flexible accommodation with large reception hall, sitting room, dining area, conservatory, well appointed kitchen breakfast room, utility room, downstairs cloakroom, large and open study/landing area, four bedrooms, family bathroom, en-suite shower room. This ideal family home has been extended and well maintained by the present owners. Fox and Sons as agents would recommend internal viewing
A large double glazed front door leading to open and airy Reception Hall with stairs leading to First Floor. Radiator
Low level WC, wash hand basin, double glazed window. Fully tiled floor and walls
Sitting Room 17' x 11' 10" ( 5.18m x 3.61m )
Feature fireplace with brick built surround, ample power points, TV aerial point, two double radiators, double glazed window to front elevation
Dining Room 11' 7" x 11' 3" ( 3.53m x 3.43m )
Ample power points, single radiator, double glazed sliding door to conservatory
Conservatory 17' 5" x 8' 1" ( 5.31m x 2.46m )
Built in bar area, double radiator, ample power points, double glazed double doors to garden
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 12' 7" x 11' 6" ( 3.84m x 3.51m )
A full range of fitted units comprising wall cupboards, base units, work surfaces with storage under. One and a half bowl sink with mixer taps.
Utility Room 8' 3" x 5' 7" ( 2.51m x 1.70m )
Range of cupboards and drawers. Power and light points
Landing 12' 7" x 11' 7" ( 3.84m x 3.53m )
Currently used as an open plan study area with power and light points and doors leading to bedroom accommodation
Bedroom 1 13' 11" x 10' 10" ( 4.24m x 3.30m )
Sliding mirror fronted wardrobes. Large picture double glazed window over front garden. Ample power and light points and radiator
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 11' 3" ( 3.53m x 3.43m )
Large double glazed window, ample power and light points and radiator.
Bedroom 3 21' 3" Max x 8' 4" ( 6.48m Max x 2.54m )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation. Sliding mirror fronted wardrobes. Ample power and light points, radiator. Door leading to en suite shower room
Separate shower cubicle. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor and walls
Bedroom 4 9' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.69m )
Large double glazed window, single radiator
Fully tiled walls. Includes shower over bath
Integral Garage 11' 8" x 7' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.36m )
Large up and over metal doors. Ample power and light points. Interior door leading into property
Outside Front And Rear Gardens
Fairview Drive is situated on a corner plot with a substantial driveway heading towards a covered canopy, at present housing a motorhome. Adjacent to the driveway is an open plan area of lawn with flowering shrub borders.
The rear garden is professionally cultivated with a large lawned area surrounded by mature shrubs and overlooking school playing fields. Facing a westerly position.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61971302.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RMY102120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.