4 bedroom terraced house for saleOff Kenmore Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA3 9EB
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- THREE BATHROOMS
- ARRANGED OVER THREE FLOORS
- PRIVATE GATED DEVELOPMENT
- BUILT IN 2010 BY WRENN HOMES
- TWO PRIVATE PARKING SPACES
- AIR CONDITIONING
- "FIBARO" HOME CONTROLLING SYSTEM
***GORGEOUS FAMILY HOUSE***A beautiful four-bedroom house built six years ago by Wrenn Homes is this spectacular private gated development of only thirteen houses.
The current vendor has made major improvements and additions to the house, including air conditioning in the lounge and master bedroom, a fully decked garden, detached home gym and “fibaro” home automation system allowing remote control and monitoring of both lighting and heating anywhere in the world.
Accommodation is arranged over three levels with fitted kitchen, lounge, guest cloakroom and W/C on the ground floor, two bedrooms, including a master bedroom with en-suite, and a family bathroom on the first floor and two additional bedrooms on the upper floor.
The westerly facing rear garden has been completely decked and to its rear there is a timber summer house with light and power currently been used as a home gym.
CALL NOW TO ARRANGING A VIEWING ON THIS ONE OF A KIND HOUSE
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHSAL204442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Harrow On The Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.