3 bedroom house for saleBallantine Street, Wandsworth, London, SW18
- Stunning Victorian terraced family house
- Immaculately presented accommodation of 1,250 sq. ft.
- Impressive open plan reception/kitchen breakfast space perfect for entertaining
- Further reception room which serves as a study/spare room
- Two spacious double bedrooms
- Third bedroom with an en suite shower room
- Contemporary family bathroom with a roll top bath and a shower
- Private rear patio garden
- Located on a much sought after residential road in the Tonsleys
- Close to the amenities local to the Tonsleys and Old York Road
James Pendleton has great pleasure introducing to the market a beautifully presented and much sought after Victorian terraced house situated in the Tonsleys. To the rear of the property is a fully extended kitchen breakfast room with bi-folding doors overlooking the private patio garden. The kitchen features a range of modern units with integrated kitchen appliances. At the front of the property is a further reception room which serves as a study or spare bedroom. Arranged over the upper floors are three bedrooms, ample storage space, a stylish bathroom and an en-suite shower room. The property is ideally located just moments from Wandsworth Town mainline station and the amenities local to Old York Road and Wandsworth Town and the green open spaces of Wandsworth Common and the river are also close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61971911.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCM160156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Town & Tonsleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.