3 bedroom bungalow for salePondtail Road, Horsham, West Sussex
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow in one of Horsham's prettiest roads
- Lounge area, dining area and snug
- Conservatory overlooks beautiful rear garden
- Garage, car port and plentiful driveway parking
- EPC energy rating D (64)
Pondtail Road is in my opinion one of the nicest roads in Horsham and properties here rarely stay on the open market for long. So if you are looking for a detached bungalow with large front and rear gardens, then I would suggest that you book your appointment to view as soon as possible.And don’t be fooled by your first impression, this property has got so much more to offer than initially meets the eye. The property had a single storey extension added some years ago as well as a loft conversion which have greatly increased the amount of accommodation available. We have also been advised that the foundations in place should take a second storey if required. We would naturally advise you to make further investigations on this point. Accommodation now includes a good size lounge area, where the owner will often relax gazing through the conservatory out onto that beautiful rear garden. The dining area is open plan to the lounge area whilst the snug is warm and cosy during those cold winter months. There are also two double bedrooms and the family bathroom on the ground floor, as well as a third double bedroom with its own en-suite on the first floor, making it a perfect master bedroom or guest suite.There is plentiful parking here as the lengthy driveway provides space for numerous cars, and leads via the car port at the side to the detached garage at the rear.
What the Owner says:
I have loved living in Pondtail Road for over 40 years now. I love the peace and tranquillity here, it feels like you are living down a little country lane on the edge of a village, and not living just a short drive to Horsham’s town centre. When we first saw the property we immediately fell in love with the garden, and I still feel the same way today as it has given us so much pleasure over the years. As a keen gardener I really did enjoy keeping things nice and tidy and the children loved running across the lawns when they were younger playing hide and seek. It is so beautifully sunny throughout the day, it’s a lovely spot to sit back and relax with a good book, or to enjoy a drink with your family and friends.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 16'6 x 14'0 (5.03m x 4.27m)
- Dining Area: 11'0 x 7'7 (3.36m x 2.31m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 14'6 x 11'9 (4.42m x 3.58m)
- Conservatory: 14'0 x 9'8 (4.27m x 2.95m)
- Snug: 10'11 x 10'0 (3.33m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'11 x 10'0 (3.63m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'11 x 9'10 (3.63m x 3.00m)
- Bathroom: 6'11 x 6'2 (2.11m x 1.88m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'11 x 10'5 (3.63m x 3.18m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Car Port
- Detached Garage
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61972133.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20913990. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Horsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.